later I have worked on "The Ultimate Pokemon League: World Leaders"
project, as a part of the cover art for Τσαρούχι του Σαμουράι (Tsarouhi tou Samurai).
I fell so much in love with this original concept that I started creating stories in my mind, stories of how cool that could actually be if it was an anime series. Therefore, after a lot of thought I decided to work on this project more seriously and this is where I would need the help from my friends and fellow artists.
If there is someone who wants to participate in this attempt is more than welcome!
1. I am looking for people who have their own Pokemon stories and they would like to incorporate them in my story.
2. People who want to participate in the upcoming series as side characters or main characters with their Pokemon teams.
3. The main story will take place in an utopic Greece, since it appears Pokemon writers have a thing for Ancient Greek History and Mythology (ref. Arceus and the Jewel of Life
). I wouldn't mind incorporating other countries in the story, Pokemon is a story about open boundaries and multiculturalism.
4. I would love to work with others on the main story and discuss on the core idea and it could develop.
5. Even if I am a really good Pokemon trainer myself, I would need some help and advice from others in regards to battle sequences (remember when you were getting angry when Pikachu's Electric moves affect a Rhuhorn?
Anyhow, this is a work in progress and under discussion project. I would love to hear what other people think and see if it makes sense to work on such a project.
Any help, comment or critique is more than welcome.